This picture is looking back one year ago:
It didn't go as well this year. . .he got hurt right before which certainly didn't start things on the best foot, but he has developed a fear of being separated from mommy. Put that together with sitting on a stranger's lap when you can only see their face produces these kinds of pictures:
Oh poor boy.
Our friends Addy and Leighton were there and went on the same rotation as we did, so we got to have lots of fun with them. I love all their Christmas outfits. This was "my day" so I got to put Lucas in his first ever smocked outfit :) Hey, we are living in the South, it is what we do :)
The stage was just gorgeous!
Craft time. . .or just stickers for the little ones.
Lucas loved exploring all the presents and big lollipops on the stage.

and. . .perhaps the miracle of all miracles this year in 2010. Here is our life group (with 2 families missing), but we are ALL LOOKING. I am framing this.
This picture is from a little earlier in the week when we went to the Lighting of the Green at Lipscomb University. I just love this picture of Josh and Lucas. Lucas loves his daddy.

It didn't go as well this year. . .he got hurt right before which certainly didn't start things on the best foot, but he has developed a fear of being separated from mommy. Put that together with sitting on a stranger's lap when you can only see their face produces these kinds of pictures:
Oh poor boy.
Our friends Addy and Leighton were there and went on the same rotation as we did, so we got to have lots of fun with them. I love all their Christmas outfits. This was "my day" so I got to put Lucas in his first ever smocked outfit :) Hey, we are living in the South, it is what we do :)
This picture is from a little earlier in the week when we went to the Lighting of the Green at Lipscomb University. I just love this picture of Josh and Lucas. Lucas loves his daddy.
1 comment:
Your Life Group interests me. How are they formed? Looking for ways to help revive our little church...
Post a Comment