We discovered one incident when we opened a box: We aren't in Michigan anymore. Let me explain.
Putting candles in your storage boxes is no longer a good idea now that one lives in TN where we had the hottest summer since something like 80 years ago. My "Fresh Balsam" candles had all melted all over the bottom of the boxes. Thankfully not much was hurt, but everything sure does smell like a Christmas tree factory. I bet I have the freshest smelling attic in town.
After I put together one of our trees for the porch, Lucas thought he could handle the second one:

It has been in the 70s recently, and today, all of a sudden, it got COLD. Now, by cold I mean 55, but obviously I have lost my Michigan endurance because I was COLD. Tomorrow's high is 48. Oh boy.
2 comments:
Yes, it is getting COLD...just shows how quickly us northerners can get acclimated to the South. My little one has a nice bruise on his forehead too...maybe they don't realize how big their head are. :)
He looks so cute in that little hat!!
Post a Comment