As you can see from the picture below, Lucas wasn't too impressed with the fountains in front of the court house, they were a bit intimidating.
We tried out a new restaurant and ate some great burgers!
And then it started storming. . .and it was scary!!
. . . but it was all good because we were having fun together!
Our dear friends the Houstons have three beautiful little girls. They had outgrown this little playhouse and handed it down to Lucas. We played outside today since it was cooler (only high 80s!) and he loved going in and out and in and out and in and out. . .

Oh look, we got a penguin in the mail today!
This week has been so busy, it is only Wednesday and I have felt like I could fall asleep since 5! Monday, I was able to attend a paint class which was so fun, Tuesday I worked at the Otter Creek Consignment Sale and then attended a Titus 2 Women Event (which was just fabulous), today I baby-sat and got many errands done. Tomorrow, thankfully, we have a pretty quiet morning and then I will be dropping Lucas off with his Miss Melanie so I can go shop the consignment sale! yay! (I get to go early since I was a volunteer)
I have made my list of priority items and am excited to see what I can find for fall!
If you are in the Nashville area, I am telling you, you need to come to this sale. I have never seen so many wonderful items in one gym! Hours are Friday 8-6 and Saturday (half price day) 8-2. See you there!
No comments:
Post a Comment