Here are pictures of the day we moved in:

And here it is all pretty and green!



I also had my bonus room painted today, but I am still coming to grips with it and trying to tell myself that it will look better when curtains and my Nashville prints are up. For now though, I am feeling a little defeated by how the color turned out.
So what do I do? I take my cute little buddy to Carters to finish out getting his fall gear:

I got home however to discover that I bought some wrong sizes. String Bean just isn't moving much on the clothing scale. Doesn't he know that I have a whole tub of 18-24 clothes for him to look cute in? Hopefully a growth spurt will hit in order to wear them in late fall.
4 comments:
Love your kitchen, it's so pretty! Love the pic of the cute little boy in the monkey hat even more. :)
Your little bean looks HUGE to me...he looks like he's getting so long! But maybe that's because I never get to see him!
And the kitchen looks amazing - LOVE that green! So soothing!
So, he might be able to wear the monkey shirt I made him for another season? Love the green kitchen and can't wait to see photos of the bonus room done.
I like the green paint and the monkey hat! If it turns out your winter clothes don't work out, just come over to our house. We have some we can share for smaller sizes. :)
Post a Comment