Sunday, July 11, 2010

In Heaven Holding Hudson

I was so excited to meet my first ever nephew! It makes it even more special that it is Josh's twin's first son. Josh and Jason have such a neat bond and I just hope their two sons grow up with a special bond as well.

Hudson was just so sweet, he was worn out from it only being his first full day of life so he was pretty sleepy while I was there, that was OK though. He was perfect for cuddling.
Lucas wasn't so sure what he thought about a little person, we have told him about all the fun they will have together. I am sure there won't be any mischievous activity going on either ;)

Congratulations J and Alayna, Hudson is just beautiful and you two are the best parents!
After we got home, we made a trip to the the backyard pool. I think this is the coolest thing I have ever laid my eyes on. Lucas was quite wound up and was loving crawling all over it!


2 comments:

The Houston's said...

We miss y'all!!! Your nephew is precious!

Kristen Butler Parker said...

What a fun pool! Just found your blog:)