Josh goes to Atlanta for 2 weeks every semester. I usually enjoy the first week of time with friends, watching girl movies, and reading books after Lucas goes to bed, but by the second week I am ready for some help!
Our trip was just wonderful, I love watching Lucas interact with my family, he just gets more fun to be around each day!
Monday night, my parents watched Lucas so I could go meet up with my friends for dinner. We went to Bravo---one of my absolute favorites--and spent 3 hours just laughing and talking. It was just what I needed! What a blessing to have friends that you can just pick up where you left off with.


Because we don't have Bravo in Nashville, I ordered all my favorites, which also meant I ate a lot! I had a side salad, salmon, green beans, potatoes, and of course Cheesecake :)

I was so excited to meet miss Ava Rae, my new niece. I had met her before the weekend she was born, but because of her fragile size, I could only admire her while her daddy held her. Well, I got to snuggle with her a lot and she even whispered to me that I was her favorite. How sweet of her.

This is Lucas after I said "be gentle with your cousin".

I love my sister. I love that we love the same things. I love that we match.

My mom graciously let me have some friends over to enjoy the pool she had in the backyard. My dad left for work before they came over, but about 30 minutes later he came back. . . with a sno-cone machine. He saw it when he ran into Meijer real quick and was convicted that his favorite little buddy needed it for the hot day outside. I think someone has someone else wrapped around their little finger ;) The sno cones tasted awesome!

Lucas cuddled on the couch with us and watched Wipeout. He would go "ooohhh" everytime someone fell. I love this kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment