Monday, June 07, 2010

National Donut Day

For those of you who were unaware, this past Friday was a sacred holiday entitled: National Donut Day. Lucas and I ventured out to our closes Krispy Kreme to eat our choice of a free donut for a mommy/son date.

I know I am biased, but the next few pictures just make my heart happy. I love that Lucas is getting to the stage where we can have such fun doing special things together.


I think Lucas is praying in this picture: "Father in Heaven, thank you so much for this day we call National Donut day, and thank you for this donut that I am about to experience. Amen".

Oh my goodness, the anticipation is just too exciting!!!
I just can't wait to get my sticky fingers all over this sticky donut.

This moment is about to change my life forever.

Ooh! So Yummy!
Yay for fun times with my mommy!

2 comments:

The Houston's said...

That is so cute!!! I love his beautiful smile!!

Josh Graves said...

When LG looks back, he'll know how much you love(d) him