We have had some super hot days already. It makes me wonder how I am going to survive the real summer when that comes! Guess I will be drinking lots of sweet tea and wearing many sundresses.
Lowes had some sprinklers for just a couple dollars, I thought it would be a fun activity. As you can see in the picture below, Lucas didn't enjoy the constant stream of water hitting his face.

We quickly recovered with a game of peek-a-boo on the back porch.

This week, we skipped our morning nap in order to play at the zoo with some friends. Lucas fell asleep on the way home so I layed him on my bed. He slept without moving for 45 minutes while I made lunch in the next room. Sweet wiped out boy.

I am ready for the day! Let's play!

This puppy gets the most hugs out of anyone in this household.

Our pool opened today! Yay! We just love our pool, and today was a special day for the neighborhood as we all met there for a BBQ lunch. Josh, Lucas and I swam for a couple hours before lunch which was so fun. At noon, Whitts BBQ, chips, and lemonade were delivered and everyone who came brought a side dish. Yummy Yummy Yummy.


Come play with us at the pool!
2 comments:
Too cute! Can I just say, I love seeing you sport the Tiger's hat all over Tennessee. Makes me happy =]
I wear one of my Detroit Hats ALL THE TIME!
Post a Comment