Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Otter Creek Consignment Sale!

I know weekends get busy, but one thing you must do this weekend is attend the Otter Creek Consignment Sale! It is going to be an amazing sale where you can get pretty much everything you need plus some for your sweet kiddos.

I have volunteered at the setting up of the sale for two days now and am blown away by the amount at the sale! Hope to see you there.

Visit: www.ottercreeksale.com for more details.


And my grand total yesterday was:

24 swim diapers
1 stand and play leap frog table
1 pair of Stride Right walking shoes, barely used
1 Baby Einstein bath book
1 brand new swim float with shade
1 brand new snack cup
3 Carters summer rompers
1 Gymboree summer romper
3 Carters Spring outfits
2 Gymboree Gymmies
1 Crazy 8 Outfit
and a pair of cute plaid shorts

Grand Total: $74. I am pretty excited, I just need to get a few more little things and he is set until fall, and those little things will make great suggestions to grandparents for birthday gifts :)





1 comment:

Vee said...

I'm trying to decide if it's worth the money to drive down there!! HA I love consignment sales, and I really want to put together one. Hope it's a great turn out!