Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

We took our little buddy out for a family Valentines dinner at Famous Daves. Lucas ate mostly table food for the first time and he loved it! He ate: potatoes, tomatoes, cheese, apples, cornbread and sweet tea!


I am the luckiest girl ever to have TWO Valentines this year :)
Lucas was just so excited at the things that were put in front of him to eat.
Josh gave Lucas a bath before he went to bed Saturday night, he loves his bath and then he loves being wrapped up in a warm towel!
My Nana and Papa gave me this bear for Christmas in 1999, I pulled it out for Lucas to play with on Valentines Day.
Our children's minister and her husband watched Lucas Valentines night so that Josh and I could go to dinner. They were also watching Leighton, a sweet 6 month old girl, so Lucas got dressed up. We went to Target and bought Leighton a flower :)


Here they are exchanging the flower. So cute.
Enjoy the videos :)


Tunnel Time from Kara Graves on Vimeo.



Morning Chats from Kara Graves on Vimeo.

No comments: