This is a good friend of ours who will be on this season of Biggest Loser, I watched this video three times this morning and cried each time.....way to go Sean, we are incredibly proud of you!!
That is so awesome Kara! I love the Biggest Loser! Last seasons winner, Helen, is the niece of one of the therapists I work with at Treeside. We faithfully watched every Tuesday, and it was so exciting when she won! I will for sure be rooting Sean on to victory!! I hope you all are settling into your new home. When Randy and I are in Nashville we will be sure to come visit! Many blessings - Kim
That is so awesome Kara! The Biggest Loser is my favorite show! Last seasons winner, Helen, was the niece of one of the therapists I work with at Treeside. We faithfully watched every Tuesday night, and it was so fun when she won! I will definately be cheering Sean on to victory! I hope you all are settling into your new home! Randy and I will be sure to visit next time we are in Nashville! Many blessings - Kim
2 comments:
That is so awesome Kara! I love the Biggest Loser! Last seasons winner, Helen, is the niece of one of the therapists I work with at Treeside. We faithfully watched every Tuesday, and it was so exciting when she won! I will for sure be rooting Sean on to victory!!
I hope you all are settling into your new home. When Randy and I are in Nashville we will be sure to come visit!
Many blessings -
Kim
That is so awesome Kara! The Biggest Loser is my favorite show! Last seasons winner, Helen, was the niece of one of the therapists I work with at Treeside. We faithfully watched every Tuesday night, and it was so fun when she won! I will definately be cheering Sean on to victory!
I hope you all are settling into your new home! Randy and I will be sure to visit next time we are in Nashville!
Many blessings -
Kim
Post a Comment