Monday, May 04, 2009

This week!

Lucas' days are numbered. Unless he gives up the stubborn game he is playing, I will be induced on Thursday. Yipee! 

I know you all will think I am crazy, but this gives me a window to hopefully make it to baby dedication on Sunday. This day will be pretty special to me regardless, but being there with all my sweet friends and their babies for this dedication will be so meaningful! I only have to be there and look alive for about 20 minutes :)

3 comments:

Justin and Casey said...

Yay! Lucas, come on down!

Wyatt was born on a Tuesday and that Friday we went to Livonia for my grandpa's birthday dinner. Obviously that's not as public as being up in front of everyone at church, but I remember feeling pretty good and glad to get out after being cooped up at the hospital. All that to say, I'm on Team You Can Do It. :)

Can't wait to hear the happy news!

Lindsay Norsworthy said...

Yay! That's awesome. I know you must be soo ready. I'll be praying for a safe delivery and healthy baby boy!

Lenny said...

At first I did think you were a bit crazy for wanting to come to the dedication so much, but after Sunday I can totally understand why this one is so important to you. :) Good luck! You are so much stronger than I think I could be!