Here are my favorite things:
- cleaning out my flower beds to discover pretty flowers poking through
- walking to the Dairy Treat down the street for ice cream
- grilling brats outside
- Tiger's games
- church softball
- opening my windows
- wearing flip flops and dresses
- riding bikes, playing tennis, and going to the batting cages with Josh
- Tiger's games ( I know I already listed them, but they truly are my favorite!)
- sunshine
- hearing the birds sing in the morning
- iced tea-lemonade from Starbucks
- reading a book in my rocking chair outside
- getting my tax refund
- end of the school semester
7 comments:
Your baby room is very cute. Only a few weeks left!!
Kara! You are making me so excited for spring to finally arrive! (Unfortunately, we have snow in our weekend forecast.) Bummer!
Hopefully the Tigers will get off to a better start this year. I was bad luck last year. I think they lost their first 6 games and I was there for 2 of them.
You were bad luck. Now you don't have a MLB team in your city so you can officially root for Detroit.
JG
You were bad luck. IT was really cold that week.
I notice that snow is not on the list. What's up with that? ;)
I notice that snow is not on the list. What's up with that? ;)
Post a Comment