This past Saturday was such an amazing day. Sara Barton, Megan Martin, and Myra Shelly blessed me (and Lucas) with a baby shower. It was a day where I felt such an outpouring of love, that I am still trying to digest it all!
I came home that night feeling so overwhelmed, humbled, and loved. Thank you to everyone, there aren't words to express the depth of my thankfulness for your thoughtfulness and generosity.
I can't wait for Lucas to meet all of you and to be able to tell him about the special love you poured out for him.
These are girls I used to work with at Chase: Joulyana, Cathy, and Nichole




Vicki made these cookies by hand that were absolutely gorgeous!
Myra, Beth, and Sonia helped make this shower so beautiful
These girls are such blessings! (and three of us have lil blessings in our bellies!)
These balloons were flying from the mailbox...too cute.
Sisters :)
This monogrammed blanket was the softest thing I have ever felt...and it has
Lucas' initials as a monogram!
Sweet friends there to share the day with me: Missy, Julie, and Tessa
These girls are all from my cohort at Oakland University: Tahnee, Ella, and Kris
2 comments:
Sorry I couldn't make it. It looks like it was a great shower. Can't wait to meet Lucas!
Kara, You probably don't remember me, but I am a friend of Klint and Rachel Pleasant from their days at Highland in Abilene. I just wanted you to know that I am praying for you, Josh, and Lucas. Many blessings to you!
Post a Comment