Monday, November 17, 2008

Baby Update

I had another doctor's appointment today and everything is great, except for a really sore back. My lil pocket of sunshine (the baby's name right now) was moving around a bunch but I can't feel it yet.


We will find out the gender on December 3rd so keep voting!


I wasn't sure I wanted to do this, for some reason I feel really funny putting belly pictures up, but it seems like what you do when you are prego, so there you go all those who have been asking! The first picture is of 6 weeks, and the second is 16 weeks.

4 comments:

Lindsay Norsworthy said...

You're so cute! Can't wait to find out what the baby is. :)

Anonymous said...

You're belly is so cute!!! I love it. I cannot wait until we know what gender little Graves will be !!! YEAH!

Caroline Miller

Kirsten Alana said...

Congratulations!!

Truitt Ross said...

Thank you for the belly picture! I love it! I'm so happy for you! You look great. You are so tiny!! Can't wait to hear the sex of the baby. Love, Kayci