You know that thing about pregnant women not remembering things? Yea, I have that big time. I keep thinking throughout the day of what I want to tell you all or put on the blog but by the time I am in front of the computer, I can't remember. Ha!
Of course my Christmas decor has been up for quite awhile, I did wait until the second week in November this year.
An African Angel tops each one of my trees. It is made out of banana leaves.
I have started working on the baby room. This ceiling used to be the same color as the wall, so I painted and then put up a light that matches the rest of the house. Painting ceilings are hard! I am planning on priming and painting the walls this week.
2 comments:
I'm like you - I love Christmas and decorating for the holidays. I think Jason would give me too hard of a time if I decorated that early. He was teasing me that I put up the tree the day before Thanksgiving!
I hope your ultrasound is great. What exciting times!!
I love to see an update from you!! The house of course looks great!!! I did my decor early this year too!! 2nd week of Nov!! Adam was shocked when he came home from hunting, our house was already Christmas!
Good luck with finding out the baby news tomorrow!!!
Caroline Miller
Post a Comment