Saturday, August 30, 2008

Adam and Katy

Well, today was my first day of no longer being a teller....and it felt great! It definitely felt surreal yesterday cleaning out my desk and opening good-bye gifts, then walking out the door. I know my friendships there will last past the job so I wasn't sad at all, just excited for all the Saturdays in my future where I don't have to work!

We were able to have such a wonderful day today, we drove to Vermontville, MI (way far away, but beautiful Amish country) for Adam Hacias and Katy Allison's wedding. The day was gorgeous and the wedding was spectacular....sweet details in everything. My favorite part was when everyone released the balloon that was tied to their chair....really cool. 

Adam and Katy are so special to Josh and I, they are such great leaders with sweet hearts. We are excited to be on this journey of life with them and watch them grow, I can't wait to see where God takes them and our friendship!



No comments: