Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Video

I made this video during the first week of our time in Africa. The pictures don't show up as clear through you-tube, but I thought I would put it up anyway!

I have now put most of my pictures up on facebook, so if you are on facebook, you know where to find them, if you aren't on facebook.....you should be! 

I still feel very jet-lagged, but more than that I have been feeling a bit disconnected coming back. We had not used a cell-phone, watched T.V.,  or been concerned about time for two weeks! (and in the U.S. we have electricity every night and very nice toilets!) 

I have so many stories to share and glimpses of our experience in Africa. The people we met have such beautiful hearts and joyous spirits about them. 


3 comments:

Sean Stockman said...

Great work on the video. Oh what a Mac can do huh? So glad you guys had such an awesome time

Anonymous said...

That was amazing! I plan to share it with everyone... especially since I don't have a Mac and, therefore, can't make anything work...

Ash, Kel n Ella said...

I'M NOT ON FACEBOOK:( We will need to get together so I can see all your pics.

-Kelly