Last night, Josh and I had a great experience, we stayed in an African Village with Ida and Richard. (Many of you may have met Ida when she came to visit last Easter and sang with the choir).
We had so much fun laughing and sharing stories and experiencing life as an African.
This morning, we went to an African Village church and then to see the Nile. Here is the link to the photo album I just put together.
2 comments:
We miss you Kara! It looks like you are not only going to learn so much from this, but it will really be an experience that you will never forget! Please keep posting pictures and updates! We love them!
Kara,
I came upon your blog in a roundabout way--through the Mark Johnson family blog link. Anyway, I wanted you to give Mark and Lori a hug for Ed and Judy. They were our neighbors in RochesterHills. Also, tell them we have their picture on our bulletin board at church here in Springfield, where the Fouts,the Smiths, and the Bakers are adjusting to life in the states. Have a wonderful trip. Judy Miller
Post a Comment