Monday, June 16, 2008

I am so proud!

This morning, I think I am the most proud wife out there. I am so excited that Josh was able to do this triathlon, and in the time he wanted to finish! Josh works so many hours for church, Rochester College, his own grad school, and at home, but he still dedicated himself to training for this race over the winter, and his hard work definitely showed yesterday!

The triathlon was held at Belle Isle yesterday morning. We got up around 4:30 AM so that I could make Josh and Jesse (Josh's cousin) a good breakfast. We were at Belle Isle by 6 AM to set up all the transition areas. The race, which had over 700 participants, went in this order: swim, bike, run and Josh, Jason and Jesse all did this together, and will probably continue to meet at this race for years to come.

I had a blast running around and finding Josh in different spots to cheer him on, he finished strong and hard!

Josh: I am so proud of who you are and all the things you commit yourself too. You should be proud of yourself for this victory! Not a lot of people can say they have done a marathon and triathlon.

Enjoy the pictures, I took over 100 so this is just a sample! 









3 comments:

Ash, Kel n Ella said...

What a STUD!!!
ash

Tamara said...

Congratulations, Josh! I find it challenging to stick to working out once in a while, much less commiting to what you accomplished. Way to be an awesome cheerleader, Kara. (:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Josh! That's an awesome feet....