Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sweet Friend....

Working in a bank, you get used to employees coming and going over time. I have worked there for 2 1/2 years and have really enjoyed it, I have grown close to quite a few friends there and it is always fun to meet outside of work and spend time together as well! (Three of my work-mates came to Rochester's Christmas Show which was so much fun!)

Well, about a year ago, this new banker came to our branch, her name is Nichole. We found an instant connection when I learned she was a twin like Josh, and her older brother played basketball with/against Josh in high school and college!

Well, on my birthday, Nichole did the sweetest thing for me. About a month previous, I had seen this really pretty cake in a magazine. After work, she had gone to Target and bought the magazine so she could have the recipe. She made the cake and brought it to work for me!

Nichole has become such a great friend, one that will last past our careers at this branch for sure! It is a wonderful blessing to have a loyal, sweet, and fun friend.


On another note, thank you to all who have asked about and prayed for my mom this week. She had extensive surgery on Tuesday that ended up being a little more extensive than we thought, but she is doing great and will be coming home tomorrow!

No comments: