It gets up to 47 degrees with sunshine and all of the sudden, the following happens around the neighborhoods:
-People are walking their pets, pushing baby strollers, runners are out running.
-Yards are being raked and cars washed.
-The neighborhood ice cream shop is busy with people sitting outside eating their treats.
-Very few are wearing coats.
Did I mention that it was only 47 degrees? Oh, but it felt so good!
5 comments:
This is great! I was just talking to someone about the Michigan weather and how happy we were that it was almost 50 outside! It feels so good! Just crossing my fingers that it will not snow tomorrow !! LOL
-Caroline Miller
But the irony is that in the fall 47 actually feels like 20 degrees to us and we are all bundled up and whining how chilly it is!
=)
I agree... and yes, I was one of the many car washers and ice cream eaters that were out and about yesterday... I even had my window cracked while i drove home eating my Dairy Treat! I think the fact the sun was out all day had alot to do with it! Funny post...
Well... we take what we can get! :)
That is too funny (but true!)
Post a Comment