Monday, April 07, 2008

Oh What a Weekend!

I have a lot to catch up on! On thursday after my long day of classes (which I only have two more weeks left...yahoo!) our friend Josh Ross came to our house. We feel so blessed to have met and become good friends with Josh and Kayci and were so excited to have Josh R. up here to speak at our young adult's retreat! Josh did an excellent job speaking, ad the retreat was so much fun even though I ended up being sick. I feel bad that I wasn't at my best and able to be myself...this winter has brought so much sickness for me, I sure hope spring is a new chapter!




Sunday, after being lazy in the afternoon, we went to the Graves family first Tiger's game! I was so excited to be back in my favorite place. Even though the Tiger's lost, it was so much fun.





And finally, here are some signs of spring I found in my yard today. It was a beautiful day full of sunshine and a warm wind....ahhhh.






Thank you Josh R. for blessing us this weekend with your speaking, we had so much fun getting to hang out with you...and thank you Kayci and Truitt for sharing your husband and daddy with us Michiganders....we are excited to hang out with you all soon!

4 comments:

Sean Stockman said...

Looks like a great time! Glad it all went well.

Anonymous said...

hurray for spring!

Anonymous said...

I love, love reading your blog! You always have a cute and creative observation to offer!

Kevin Smithers said...

I found your blog because of Josh R., he is moving to Memphis to work with my congregation at Sycamore View. I heard your husband in Tulsa a couple of weeks ago. He and Patrick were wonderful. Thanks for the Idol video! Someone mentioned it today and I didn't know what they were talking about. Take care.