Hey you! LOVE the coat. Easter in Michigan is no fun -- somehow it keeps getting earlier and earlier and for us Michiganders that is not fair. Uganda wasn't much better -- lots of rain. There are very few days where we don't see the sun here...but Easter Sunday was one of them. Fun to find your blog! Looking forward to your visit. Make sure to leave room in your suitcase to bring me chocolate! Love, Lori
I saw your comment on my last blog - sorry I missed catching you to say hi. I saw Josh that morning. It was good to see so many people. You look great in your new coat!
I don't know if you noticed, but you got a orange slice thingy in your flowers. Just thought you would want to know. I too like the jiggly jellow eggs.
6 comments:
Is that the new coat you are wearing??? Cute!!
Hey you! LOVE the coat. Easter in Michigan is no fun -- somehow it keeps getting earlier and earlier and for us Michiganders that is not fair. Uganda wasn't much better -- lots of rain. There are very few days where we don't see the sun here...but Easter Sunday was one of them. Fun to find your blog! Looking forward to your visit. Make sure to leave room in your suitcase to bring me chocolate! Love, Lori
Love the Jello eggs!!! YUMMY
Caroline Miller
I saw your comment on my last blog - sorry I missed catching you to say hi. I saw Josh that morning. It was good to see so many people. You look great in your new coat!
Mmmmmm.... jello eggs..... they jiggle like my tummy when I walk....
Kara,
I don't know if you noticed, but you got a orange slice thingy in your flowers. Just thought you would want to know. I too like the jiggly jellow eggs.
Tom
Post a Comment