Ok, so what was everyone's favorite commercial this year?
Mine was the following... maybe because I have a slight emotional connection with the subject...... :)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That was a hoot! My favorite was the baby buying stock. Not the first one with the throwing up, but the second one where he hires a clown and says "I underestimated the creepiness."
The boys are laughing their heads off after seeing that; we missed it during the Bowl. My favorite was the fire breathing power of bud light. Traci Stead
4 comments:
That was a hoot! My favorite was the baby buying stock. Not the first one with the throwing up, but the second one where he hires a clown and says "I underestimated the creepiness."
Because I'm a sick and twisted person my favorite commercial was the Amp Energy Jumpstart commercial. The look on the guys face is classic!
Ash
Being a coke-aholic I have to say I enjoyed the Macy's parade balloons fighting over the coke bottle.
The boys are laughing their heads off after seeing that; we missed it during the Bowl. My favorite was the fire breathing power of bud light. Traci Stead
Post a Comment