Monday, February 25, 2008

Oh yes it's bowling night!


Well, today was a great day for many reasons. First, it is spring break. (can't you tell by the lack of snow on the ground?.... she asks sarcastically when we are expecting yet another winter storm tonight!)

Second, one of our favorite restaurants was opening in Rochester today...PeiWei! I built up my hunger all day long in order to thoroughly enjoy some Honey Seared Chicken!
Last, and most important: a double date of bowling with my brother and Megan. It is the greatest blessing to grow up with your brother as your best friend, and the sweet girl he has dated for quite some time now has quickly grown to be my best friend and sister that I love so much.
So, we went bowling. I won the first game by a lot, and Duncan won the second. Most importantly we took some fun pictures and laughed a lot!

3 comments:

The Gladd's said...

Such groovy bowlers!! :)

Sean Stockman said...

I love that picture of Duncan and Josh showing off their form...very nice! haha

Anonymous said...

(Conversation in the Patrick and Kami Mead house)
"they get that from you."
"No, that comes from your side of the family."
"Well I never acted like that. It MUST be from you."
"You STILL act like that!"
(etc.)