We had a good week, we celebrated Valentines Day on Friday since I am in class all day Thursday. We ate at Kruse and Meur for dinner and then drove to the Henry Ford IMAX Theater to watch the U2 in 3D concert. It was really cool! I don't think I have been in a 3D movie since I was about 8 so it took some getting used to! My sweet husband bought me a massage...I am going to carefully choose when I do that
When we got home around midnight, we found some really big icicles.
And then.....I was so relieved to get back my MTTC Basic Skills Test results....I passed all three sections! Whew....one hurdle down....a lot more to go.
Ok, back to being lazy on our Saturday. We are staying in our pjs and doing homework, watching shows that we recorded and eating ice cream.
7 comments:
Congratulations on being brilliant and passing your tests! We always knew you would!
We cleared a two foot tall ice dam (sorry... ice darn) that was blocking our access to our own driveway. It took Dunk and me an hour to chop through it. Anyone for going south?
Thanks for the great gift Kara. U2-3D was great.
Congratulations on passing your test! Lazy Saturdays in your PJs are the best!
Kara, I had to comment because in the last week I've been having the same dreams of Tigers games! I actually told Justin that I've transcended past the point of just wishing for spring to actually daydreaming about very specific things... like being in our seats eating my favorite nachos and feeling the sun beat down! We'll have to go to a game together this season.
Congrats also on passing your test. Each milestone puts you a little closer!
Good job on passing the test! I am dreaming of the hot summer days as well. I cannot wait to get out side and enjoy all of the summer activites!
Josh: you are welcome, I thought you would love that!
Casey: I am all about going to a game, and we have heard that going with Justin is quite the experience! We can enjoy the warm weather and have fun while the guys do their heckling thing.....can we be done with winter and go now?
Post a Comment