I am sure you all are busy with all the things that come with this fun season! I have not sat down in awhile to update much, so here it all is in one blog!
As for the mouse, we caught it, it was very small. Tonight we are laying out traps in our basement and more in our kitchen because we have been told that they aren't usually alone.
The Marriage retreat was awesome. It was great for Josh and I, but we were exceptionally blessed to be able to experience a weekend like that with other couples in our small group. We came away with knowing and understanding eachother a lot better, and learned really good tools to use for communication mis-haps shall we say! The place we were at was this really neat Bed and Breakfast on the lake.
Our small group did a white elephant exchange that turned out to be quite hilarious with gifts from the Klines......lets just say that you can't get a "Holiday Hip Hop Doberman" at a dollar store in Rochester......or a breakdancer figurine.....
And last night, my brother, Megan, Josh and I went out to Macaroni grill to celebrate my mom's birthday. It was a lot of fun, and I think she left with her "cup overfilled" after we had a time of telling her what we each appreciated most about her.
6 comments:
Glad you caught the mouse...they do travel in packs! Hope you get the rest! haha
Did you guys get a Mac?
Great pics...I can tell they've been iPhoto-ized! Great work and welcome to the DARK SIDE!!!
Ash
You look like you had a great time! I really enjoy reading your blog. Mark and I would love to have dinner with you two.
Happy birthday to your mom! And congrats on catching the mouse - yikes! I heard the marriage retreat was really great. Glad you all are doing so well.
Sorry I missed the party! Somebody had to be out of town earning the big bucks...
Thanks for my prezzies and for dinner at Texas Roadhouse. I was probably the only ministerial libertarian gun toting vegetarian in there.
Just for the record . . . I did not plan on wearing matching sweaters with Chris.
That would be weird.
Post a Comment