Every year the staff and their spouses gather at my parents house for dinner and an ornament exchange. It is always a night filled with lots of laughs, fun, and great food....and that is before we start stealing eachother's ornaments!
Here are some fun pictures from the night:
And I can't let you go without viewing this picture of sweet Dana driving in the snow for the first time....this is the second time in the night that she got stuck....no worries, Josh and I pushed her out!
5 comments:
Looks like fun!
Yes blogging people...our daughter was the community baby...just glad you caught a picture with me holding her. I don't want to look like a bad parent!
Ash
Thanks for taking care of my sister and laughing wildly at her while doing it. That latter part would make her feel right at home because her siblings would have done the same thing.
Dana was hilarious in the snow. It was also great to hang out with Ella's baby's-daddy and baby's-momma.
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment