Imagine Christmas went so well! It was one of the neatest events I have been able to be a part of, and it was especially neat being able to be in the show with Josh, my dad, and some great friends. I was so proud of Josh for debuting his wonderful vocal ability in all three shows, he did great.
Everyone, from the kids with their acting and lines, to the dancers, singers, angels, musicians, stage hands, and the tech crew did amazing jobs and really made the show powerful. I will post more pictures, but here are just some fun ones:
Hey - I'm Stacy Brewer, creator and Executive Producer of Imagine Christmas at Willow Creek. I've been on vacation for a few days and have just been having fun reading different blogs of churches around the country that did Imagine Christmas. Hopefully it was an impacting production for your church. It was fun to see your pics on the blog - way to go! I'm a former Troy resident and know lots of folks from Rochester College. Prior to coming to Willow I worked at Kensington Community Church in Troy for 5 years so I'm familiar with your church. Just wanted to say thanks for doing Imagine and make sure you check out the new Imagine we just did last week - there are over 25 minutes of new scenes - it's called Imagine Christmas...From The Beginning.
Rock ON!
Stacy Brewer Executive Programming Director, Willow Creek
6 comments:
Great show! Tess and I loved it, even thought about going back and seeing it again on Saturday. Great job!
It was a great show! The dancing, singing and Neil! So good!!!
Ash
Kara - you guys were so awesome! Thanks for all your hard work!
Hope you're feeling better!
It was lots of fun, fun, fun! Let's do it again!
Can Josh's solo be put on youtube? :)
Hey - I'm Stacy Brewer, creator and Executive Producer of Imagine Christmas at Willow Creek. I've been on vacation for a few days and have just been having fun reading different blogs of churches around the country that did Imagine Christmas. Hopefully it was an impacting production for your church. It was fun to see your pics on the blog - way to go! I'm a former Troy resident and know lots of folks from Rochester College. Prior to coming to Willow I worked at Kensington Community Church in Troy for 5 years so I'm familiar with your church. Just wanted to say thanks for doing Imagine and make sure you check out the new Imagine we just did last week - there are over 25 minutes of new scenes - it's called Imagine Christmas...From The Beginning.
Rock ON!
Stacy Brewer
Executive Programming Director, Willow Creek
Post a Comment