Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Updates in the life of the Graves....

---Josh has been in Abilene Texas teaching at the ACU Lectureships for the past three days and he is getting home tonight! I am excited. It has been weird talking to him while he was there, and I was not....it was like we were dating again!
--I was very surprised to get a phone call this morning from Brent. My close friends Brent and DeeDee delivered their baby this morning at 8:55 AM. Brody Michael is three months early, arriving at 2 lbs. and 10 ounces. He will be in the NICU for around 12 weeks, with the next week being very critical. Please pray for Brody.
--My brother helped me completely re-do a flower bed and put a border on it.....I seriously didn't know what I was doing and he came to my rescue! Here is a before and after (flower bed is under family room windows)

--Another friend from church, Esmerelda, is actually in labor as I write this, but our small group girls took her out for a dinner at Olive Garden and bought some fun things for little Benjamin :)


--Other than that, everything else is pretty normal. We are getting ready for a couple busy weekends, one where I travel to WV for a friends wedding and Josh will perform his cousin's wedding here, and the next weekend is ZOE! Can't wait for that weekend. Nashville for 4 days, amazing worship times, and great eating for 12 meals....ahhhhhhh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zoe!!! I'm so pumped!

Anonymous said...

Prayers are going up for Brodie! Wish I could go to a Zoe one time but somebody has to stay home and fold the bulletins! (just kidding)