This weekend has been pretty relaxing, not many plans, which has been nice. On Thursday I had a horrible trip to the dentist so it was good to have a weekend to make up for it! The dentist was great, but for some reason they couldn't get my teeth to numb (they had to fix a couple fillings from a previous dentist's bad work). I stopped counting after 12 shots. My jaws became really stiff and eventually gave up and they couldn't finish, not even while trying to pry my mouth open. So, he gave me a ton of Motrin and I went back Saturday to fix my bite. Fun fun.
Friday after work Josh and I were able to meet some friends at the California Pizza Kitchen, which was very yummy. I thought this picture was sweet, Genesis was making sure that Maddie had enough goldfish :)
Church was good today, but 3rd service was awesome, attendance has been growing in that service, and today there was so much energy, love, and excitement. Everyone was singing loudly from their hearts and it was neat to be able to watch and be a part of.
After church, Josh and I loaded up his backpack with some peanut butter crackers, fruit cups, and cheese sticks and rode our bikes up the paint creek trail to Lake Orion, total up and back is around 15 miles. It was a great day and a great workout! I tried to take some pictures, but it is hard to coordinate when you are taking a picture on a bike while going at a pretty good speed and trying to get another biker in the picture with you. So, here they are. haha.
4 comments:
It was a great day love.
JG
Sounds like you had a great time! Nice picture of you guys riding bikes...that takes talent and a steady hand!
Man, and I thought my recent dental experience was rough... I feel your pain, my friend! :(
haha, that second picture is hilarious.
I see a kickstand!
Ash
Post a Comment