Feel free to visit: http://www.thewilmothfamily.blogspot.com/


This past weekend, The Graves, Mizes and Melissa Tekely went to the Warren Mott homecoming game. Richie is one of the coaches so it was fun to watch him do what he loves....and it was my first ever high school football game!
Genesis Lindsey also had her birthday part this weekend, she is 1 already which is so hard to believe, this past year has flown by and she is growing into such a sweet, and fun little girl to be around. She definitely has Uncle Josh wrapped around her little finger.
In other news, I just received the new ZOE CD in the mail today so I am going to go back to listening to it and getting super excited to go to the ZOE conference in just over a week...Nashville here I come!
2 comments:
I really wanted to be at Gen's birthday party! Sorry I had to miss it due to $#*&! work. We are praying hard for Brody!
DeeDee told me that she is going to get to see you this weekend! I hope you have a safe trip to West Virginia and give all 3 wilmoths a hug from me!
Post a Comment