I have held off this year from putting up my tree the first week of November. I want to wait until more people around me start getting ready too! On Thursday everything changed because of two things: Josh and I went for a bike ride, and we saw about 5 houses putting up their lights. Then, all of the employees at my branch went to dinner together and then to see Santa Claus 3.
Friday morning I decided that it was time to start un-packing some boxes! Josh has been gone this weekend speaking at a retreat in Kentucky so I have kept myself busy putting up my two trees and making a wreath! (yes, you read that right, two trees......who would ever want just one?!)
Here is the transformation of my living room:


Ok, enought writing, I am off to listen to Christmas Music and sip on cocoa :)
6 comments:
Just so you know, folks, Kara got her mother all hyped up about Christmas, too. Instead of waiting for Thanksgiving, Kami has put up one tree and is getting others ready (I think we're going for three this ear). I will arrive back home on Wednesday to lights, garlands, trees, and 100.3... all because of Kara!
Wow! I thought my wife was nuts about Christmas! haha. Kara I have to say your the first person I know that has put their Christmas tree up this early. It is a great season for sure. Sad to say we won't have one this year, but it looks like the Mead family will have enough to cover us ;)
Looks great! I can't wait to put my tree up this year. I thought about getting started this weekend, but we have company for Thanksgiving so I thought I'd wait! I love Christmas.
I'm definitely in the mood to put my (1) tree up, too! But Jenny is adamantly against it and if she comes home and finds that I've put any Christmas stuff out, she takes it down! Bad kid! It's my house, after all! I love the holidays!!! God bless us every one!!!
Aww Kara, your tree and home are lovely. i love christmas too..i'm sory i didn't call tonight (tues) i had my sis and her boyfriend here til later than i thought i would.. but i'll probably be calling you tomorrow sometime!hope you can talk then! :)
I love your tree!! It looks great!! I'll have to come over soon and see it!!
Post a Comment