Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Last Couple Weeks

So it has been awhile since the last post. I have been filling in extra at work which means a lot of extra hours these past few weeks. Here are some pictures from the in-between times of business!


Watching the new little love in my life.....Genesis

We celebrated my neice Lexi's 8th Birthday


This is just a portion of how many leaves we have raked....the total so far is 32 bags of leaves. And my yard is full again. I don't open my windows anymore, it keeps me happy longer. The following is my yard this morning.....

I found my twin at church!

And I met a butterfly and a ladybug for Halloween.

So, once I am done raking leaves and working extra hours I will write again!

8 comments:

Burcham Family said...

I wondered where you had gone! I hadn't seen a post in a while. I love the picture of you and Genesis - she's so precious!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis! I am your competition for Genesis, at least on Wednesday nights! She is very precious!

PatrickMead said...

Thanks for posting! I love the photo of you and Genesis! Looks so... uh... natural and right and everything. I'm just saying...

Josh Graves said...

Great post Kara. Looks like we have some more raking to do this weekend. Ahhhhhhhhhhh...

The picture with Lexi and the two of us is great.

Peace.

Josh

Anonymous said...

Oh, look at my sweet little girl and all the comments about her! :) You're the best Auntie ever!

Anonymous said...

Tess and I don't plan on raking. We are going to pay some company 60.00 when all the leaves have fallen to come vacume them all up! I'm all about mowing my own lawn, but raking is where I draw the line.

The babies on here are very cute!

Anonymous said...

Aww, babies!
Oh and i love reading about how you are and whats going on in your world. :) So good to see photos of you and josh.. i just love it.. and i miss you

Anonymous said...

Note to self "wait to purchase a home" Home = leaves + Snow = work!

Love the post!