
It was yesterday, about 9 A.M. that I realized that the world is coming to an end. As I was getting ready for work, I was cleaning up a bit and decided to open the blinds and let the light in. When I saw what was outside, I quickly shut the blinds because I wanted no part in it. This is what was out there...on October 12, 2006.

I know, I know, why would you live somewhere that would produce this in October?! Tonight, after the Tiger's game of course, Josh and I will be going out to find a coat....because I don't have one, and that seems to be a problem.
So, to make the day fun, we bought hot cocoa and pumpkins and had my brother and his girlfriend Megan over to carve! They look so cute all done! I am excited for Halloween this year, because I can pass out candy at my own house!
There are four pumpkins for four people, who do you think did each one?
6 comments:
I am with you on the snow bit, sister. Read my response to your dad's blog from yesterday.
On the pumpkins, from right to left, Megan, Josh, Kara, Duncan.
I am totally with you on the global warming thing, I told Vicki yesterday that we needed to start doing all the things they tell us not to do that cause global warming!
You got one of the pumpkins right :)
Which one?
I have lived here my whole life and I still get depressed when it snows. I don't think I'll ever face the realities of living in Michigan.
Cute pumpkins!
Kara, Megan, Josh and Duncan...(???)
You got me in the mood so I picked up a pumpkin today. Not carved yet but sitting pretty on the front porch.
Kelly
I am only going to guess one. Kara I think your pumpkin is the one all the way to the left..... Hmmmm Very cute punkins!
I cannot wait to get mine! :o)
Post a Comment