Thursday, August 03, 2006

FLORIDA!!

The day after Josh and I moved into our new home, we left for vacation. (I know crazy...we didn't plan for it to happen that way!) We had not been on a vacation since our honeymoon so it was long over-due and we were so excited! We flew into Orlando and drove to New Smyrna Beach which is just south of Daytona. We stayed in Betty Turner's house which was right on the Intercoastal Waterway (we saw dolphins in the morning!).

Our week in Florida consisted of not much: relaxing on the beach, Sea World, great Mexican restaurant that we visited a couple times, going to a baseball game, and getting killed by some waves. (After Josh got pulled in the rip under a wave he finally understood why I was having such a hard time catching my breath and trying not to get sucked into each wave (the waves got up to 8-9 feet!) Here are some pictures that we took:

3 comments:

Ash, Kel n Ella said...

Making me jealous!!!! I'm ready for a Florida trip!! I'm glad you guys had a good time and were able to relax after all that moving.

Love,
Kelly

Dan and Kate plus Nate said...

Looks like you all had a great time and great weather! Glad you're back! Hope to see you Saturday at the sweet sixteen.
-Katie

Sean Stockman said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Glad you guys didn't get burnt like me and Tess.