Monday, July 17, 2006



July 17, 2006: Josh and Kara's 2nd Anniversary!


Pictured above are the beautiful 24 roses that Josh brought home last night! I can't believe that two years has gone by so fast. It seems like just a few months ago that we were at our wedding!

Being married to Josh is the best experience I have ever had, he has taught me so much about life and love. Thank you Josh :) We are going to celebrate after our move into the new house with our first vacation since getting married when we go to Florida! Yea!!

This picture was from the Stockman wedding over the weekend where we met up with our good friends Sean and Tessa. We decided that since neither of us had a huge reception, we were going to pretend that this was ours...haha, we brought out the silliness and fun in eachother and were the first ones on the dance floor and the last ones off......I don't think I have ever laughed that hard!

6 comments:

Josh Graves said...

I'm the luckiest man on the planet

Dan and Kate plus Nate said...

Yeah! Congrats. Looks like you had a fun time at the wedding.
Katie

Sean Stockman said...

Hey Guys! First congrats on making it 2 years! Amazing how time fly's huh? Second, I have been working on some new moves that I want to show you guys. We might have to wait till we do the "clubbin" thing... I would need to buy a new outfit!

PatrickMead said...

Arrgghhh! It's flower inflation! I just got Kami 28 roses on our 28th anniversary. If I do the math right, carry the two, divide by... that means, following your twelve roses per year thing, I owe Kami 308 MORE roses for this year alone! God help the rain forest if this continues...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Josh is the luckiest man on the planet! He better never forget it. HAHAH! I love both of you!

Ash, Kel n Ella said...

Happy Anniversary!!! And have a wonderful vacation!

Love,
Kelly