Sunday, May 07, 2006


This weekend I was able to do something really fun...as part of my birthday, Josh bought a ticket for me to go see Tim McGraw and Faith Hill in concert with my dear friend Caroline! We had super seats and it was an amazing concert........enjoy the pictures!

Yup....that is Caroline and I with Tim and Faith for our pre-concert photo shoot!

Besides the excitement of seeing Faith and Tim live, the best part, hands down, of the whole concert was when Faith and her backup singers, circled up on the stage and sang...all acapella..."It is Well With My Soul". Simply amazing.

Thank you Josh for that great gift, and thank you Caroline for getting the tickets and wanting for me to go with you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had such a great time!! Thank you for going!! It was a great show!!

PatrickMead said...

Country music! Ewwwwwwwwww......

James Parnell said...

Thank you for the welcoming spirit. We're glad to be back.