Thursday, April 27, 2006

Yea For Fun Trips!



Well, I haven't blogged in a while, part of that was due to an accident with our old laptop, but even when we got a new laptop, there wasn't much to write about...until....one evening when I was bored, I was just looking at what flights cost and to my surprise they were super cheap for this weekend....so....I am taking a trip to one of my favorite places...Nashvegas, TN!

Just in case you don't know where Nashville is, here is a picture of the state with Davidson County highlighted. This is where I will land tomorrow at 12:30!

I haven't been back to Nashville since October, to attend one of my best friend's funerals. So, it is long time due to go back and reconnect with my friends, and fun places like Baja, Opry Mills, Downtown, Logans, and of course...Lipscomb!! Who knows.....the Bison might be spray painted this weekend....

This is one of my favorite pictures of Lipscomb (I love seeing the hills in the background!)

So...come back next week and I am sure there will be fun pictures and stories to read and look at!

3 comments:

Sean Stockman said...

Sounds like a great time! We'll be checking back to see some pic's of beautiful Nashvegas, TN (that is to funny)

Anonymous said...

One sad bachelor in Michigan wishes you a great time...

I love that picture of Lipscomb.

Anonymous said...

Missed you a ton Kara glad that you are home now!!!!!