Easter Sunday
Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning
Who told the ocean you can only come this far?
Who showed the moon where to hide 'til evening
Whose words alone can catch a falling star?
Well I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
All of creation testify
This life within me cries
I know my Redeemer lives
The very same God that spins things in orbit
He runs to the weary, the worn and the weak
And the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken
They conquered death to bring me victory
Now I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redemer lives
Let all creation testify
This life within me cries
I know my Redeemer lives
We just had an amazing service this morning at church, everyone brought a flower to put on the cross to show the cross from Friday portraying death was now covered in life on Sunday! Here are some pictures from this morning.
Here are some dear friends in their beautiful attire!






2 comments:
i love that song!!!!!! it makes me wonder how God made evry little thing and told them everything they had 2 do...its soo amazing!
I can't remember the first time I heard this song, three, four years may be. But when I heard it, it never left my mind. Growing up in an African village, I could not understand why people have tough time understanding that God made everything. And yes, He taught everything seen and unseen! Keep it up Kara.
Fletcher Padoko,
Louisville Seminary.
Post a Comment