Tuesday, April 11, 2006

1st Annual TRIAD Retreat!



This past weekend, TRIAD (the young adult group at church) went to a camp called Michindoh in Hillsdale, MI for a weekend of relaxing, rejuvinating and fun! Greg Stevenson, a professor at Rochester College was our speaker and did an excellent job as we talked about being a true community and lament.

We played a lot of volleyball (I only played one game cause my finger got jammed), basketball, walks around the lake, good food, movie time, and great worship. It was such a blessing to be able to get away for a weekend and have so much fun with our growing young adult community. Next year we will have more people once everyone hears about what they missed out on!

Enjoy the Pictures.....



This is Ashley and Darren showing the group how to lament after losing to Josh in HORSE.

3 comments:

Josh Graves said...

Ash and Darren:

Want a rematch?

Any time, any where?


Josh

Ash, Kel n Ella said...

It really was a great weekend. I look forward to going again!

How's the finger??? Next time watch out for my killer spike...oh wait we were on the same team...must have been Mandy's killer spike :)

-Kelly-

Ash, Kel n Ella said...

I'm pretty sure those rims weren't regulation!!!

We had a great time. I've been spreading the word about how much fun we had. Next time we'll have a bunch more.

That camp was unreal!!!