In small group last week, we all brought up an area in our life that we needed to simplify. One of my best friends, Caroline Miller, said that she wanted to organize and clean out her closet because it was an area that brought great stress to her. Little did she know that I love to organize! I was so excited that something I loved to do could help someone's life feel a little more free. So....this blog, in words and pictures, will document our adventure last Saturday night!
This is what we
were working with:

Sorting Time......


These are bags of clothes and shoes that Caroline gave away....

And Voila!

After our two hours of organizing, singing to Shania Twain, and being silly, we celebrated over hot fudge sundaes...of course with extra hot fudge!
7 comments:
I will have to say that I have never felt better. I love my closet, and I am on the road to simplicity. When we talked about simplicity in our group I realized that I had area's in my life that caused me to feel stressed! Kara did an amazing job. I could not have done it without her. She is such a great friend to have. I never knew about this lovely talent that she has....... YEAH!! Thank you so much my wonderful friend! Love you!!!
The next time you decide to do this Kara will you let me know so I can go shopping in the closet first!!! :) Caroline - it looks great! I love the feeling of anything being cleaned and organized. If only I had more time to do it.
Love,
Kelly
Kara-
Wow!! Great job...you definitely have a gift at organizing and getting things in order! What a blessing to Caroline! I agree with Kelly, though... next time let us know so we can do a little shopping in that closet! Again, great job! Love you, friend!
~Tess
Could we spend some time organizing my brain next? I'm sure there would be just as many bags to take out, and I love hot fudge sundaes. If the Shania Twain bit is optional, sign me up!
Nice job girls! Caroline you just saved yourself some work for when you got pregnant. When Tess was pregnant she went on a cleaning frenzy! we have a picture just like that of you on those bags of clothes, but it was my clothes not Tessas...:)
Kara you got skillz, that was a serious mess. I think everyone is going to want some help now, you should see our closet :)
Well...... I do not plan on babies any time soon, but thanks for the heads up Sean! Its been almost a week since my closet experience with Kara, and I'd have to say that I feel great! The best part about it is now that its perfect I have been keeping it clean.....
Kara you are great!!! Thank you so much!
I need my closet cleaned too. Do you have time to come over?
Post a Comment