So our week started out with a little photo shoot. I know, me? take pictures? I decided I needed to take pictures of some of Finn's sweet rolls so I can always look back and remember them.
I mean, seriously. The cuteness of rolls. Who has wrist rolls?!
And rolls with an argyle diaper? Too much. Too much.
One of my favorite places to go during the Christmas season is Opryland Hotel. I was especially excited this year because I knew Lucas would just love it. When we drive around and see lights out our window, he shouts, "momma, lights out my window, woo hoo"!
A sweet lady came up and offered to take our family picture, it is a framer!
I didn't take a lot of pictures of the decor, but it really is breath-taking and I can only imagine how huge it all looked to Lucas.
My favorite part of Opryland's display is the Nativity scene where they have a recording telling the story of Jesus' birth. It is a powerful place to stand and listen.
Finn joined play-group for the first time with his new buddy Malone! Can you tell we all had our first borns the same year? We all have the same car seat that everyone else who had a baby in 2009 has :)
We met at Danielle's house since she is on bed rest with a precious baby girl growing inside her. I think it made her day to hear us upstairs trying to get a group photo of all 14 kids. We promised everything from cupcakes to oreos and puppies but we got our picture! I love all these children so much and their mommies are my best friends. What a gift to go through life with this group!
Thursday was Lucas' school Christmas program. He woke up so excited and insisted on wearing the Santa hat to school. I thought certainly after I dropped him off, he would take it off once in school but he definitely appeared with it on stage and was oh so cute.
I can't post photos from the show on here since it includes a lot of other sweet children and I don't have permission from their mommies, but let me tell you that I don't think there could be more cuteness in one group of kids. I was focused on Lucas the whole time but have loved watching my video multiple times to see what his friends were doing. I laughed and cried and was so so proud of my boy. He sang the words to all the songs and did all the motions and there was even a Santa surprise at the end to which his reaction was priceless.
We party moms threw a pretty cute and yummy party if I do say so myself :)
It takes a village to raise a child, and I am so thankful that my children get to grow up in the Otter Creek school village. Miss Julie is just so wonderful, Lucas loves her so much. To have such amazing women love and teach your child on the days they are away from you is a true gift.
Lucas, LeiLei and their other teacher Miss Lisa. I don't know if a teacher could love her children any more than Lisa does. It is a God-given gift to love to be with 2 year olds all day!
Miss Julie had this on her wall of lucas napping on his cot. Precious.
9 Weeks! We go to the doctor tomorrow for our 2 month visit and I am so excited to get those stats!
Hope your week is going great :)

1 comment:
This is so much fun! Thank you for posting.
Post a Comment