Well, here I am with Finn at 26 weeks. This was the night we had our 7th Anniversary dinner out. What a great night. . .Lucas got to stay with his favorites: Randall and Dele. They have become such an incredible blessing to us. . .they have become Lucas' Nashville grandparents which is such a gift since we live so far from family.
Lucas spent the evening playing with turtles, feeding fish, riding in Randall's jeep, eating at 5 Guys, and pretty much just running the show at their house. . . he even requested "pink ice cream" from "Chicken Fil A" and of course, off they went!
Afterwards, we headed to the mall---I know, it doesn't sound exciting, but Josh never shops with me and he needed some new jeans. It was nice to stroll around at our leisure without a toddler (although don't get me wrong, we sure do miss that little man when he isn't with us). We were able to get Josh some great things for fall for a super deal along with a couple things for Finn and Lucas next summer. I love to buy a few seasons ahead when it is on clearance!
We arrived back at Randall and Dele's to all three of them saying, "noooooo, not yet, we are still having fun"! Good thing they beg to have him once a week or so.
Fast forward to this past weekend. We endured the wait at Loveless to eat some biscuits.
We spent part of the wait playing on an old tractor. That suited this little munchkin just fine!
Lucas was amazing this night. I think possibly the best behaved he has ever been at a meal--we ate dinner about an hour later than we usually do, it was so hot, he kept asking to eat during our wait, and he requested to not sit in a high chair. Usually those ingredients spell out D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R, but he was a stud! I think he ate just as many biscuits as I did!
Feeding bread to the ducks---check out that follow through!
This is preciousness. I will have it framed at Lucas' graduation party one day.
Elvis and I enduring the heat at 27 weeks. I think it is about time to start counting down since that number is much lower, so.....12 weeks to go! (I am being induced early). Although with this heat, and the braxton hicks I have been having, I wouldn't be surprised if this little man comes early.
We went to our friend's pool this weekend and the boys conquered the slide, so much fun.
Where did they go?!
Today, we were getting back on track with errands. . .library, shoes for my brother's wedding (which is in 2.5 weeks!!!!!), and Target. At Target, we passed an Oreo display and Lucas shouted out, "Daddy's cookies!!!!" I replied, "yes, those are the cookies that daddy loves". Lucas responded with this: " Lulu and daddy share cookies, ok. Good idea". Ha- I laughed so hard I bought the cookies.
2 comments:
The Loveless must be a local tradition??? It looks a little sketchy. You are becoming an amazing photographer!
Oh, it isn't sketchy at all! It is a historical spot to get amazing country cooking! Fried Chicken, Peach Tea, Biscuits, Okra, Macaroni, and Cobbler!
Post a Comment