Lucas sat with us for the first 5 minutes of church. I am glad it wasn't longer than that, because he did great those 5 minutes but I could tell the end was coming quickly. He insisted on holding his Bible while we sang.
My sweet little man- who looks especially little compared to all the other kids!
I asked Lucas later in the day about his Birthday Sunday experience and he said "Happy Birthday" and when we sang it to him, he insisted that we also sing the "Bless You" part. Sweet boy.
Here is the whole group- including 6 babies who turn 1 in May! After this, they all get to go eat cake together.
My wiggly worm and I at our usual Sunday restaurant. Seriously, I think the world might end if we don't eat at Mazatlan every Sunday.
Happy Birthday Week to my favorite little buddy!


No comments:
Post a Comment