I took a more involved role this year and had so much fun working alongside of some wonderful women. The sale made another record , over $100,000!
Lucas loves playing trucks and cars on his car mat, this is a daily activity for us.
"Grammy Beth" came to visit us for a few days, Lucas just loved her and held her hand wherever we went. They were so cute reading stories together that I had to snap a couple photos.
If you look closely, he is holding onto her hand :)
22 Months Already! I love my little buddy so much, he is so funny and is learning so many new words every day. Watching his mind work is fascinating to me!
Pure joy.
There used to be a day when Marley was taller than Lucas.



2 comments:
I love the photo of LG laughing.
What a cutie! He is growing up too fast! Avery looked at his pics and said "cute boy!" We won't tell daddy! ;)
Post a Comment