Thursday, February 03, 2011

Life is BUSY

Wow. Life sure fills up fast! Where did we leave off? Oh, that is right, the Saturday I signed my baby boy up for preschool at Otter Creek!

That weekend, DeeperStill, some of our friends from Michigan came to Nashville to record and I had the honor of playing with Jeremy and Veronica King's precious kids: Faith and Caleb. Boy did we have fun, but boy was I exhausted after the weekend! Part of the reason was, Lucas had started to not feel well on Friday and it got worse. . .and worse.

It ended up being a long 9 day sickness. Everything from swollen shut eyes, congestion, throwing up, and a fever of 104! I was so sad to stay home from church Sunday and cancel all the other plans we had that week but having my sweet boy want to cuddle all day on my bed while we watched cartoons was priceless. Ok, Lucas, me and the other essentials: blanket, lovey, paci, juice, milk, Thomas pjs and Elmo slippers.

Here are the beloved Thomas PJs and lovey. You may notice the pictures look a little different. . .someone got a new camera! These are the first pictures I attempted and I have so much to learn, but you have to start somewhere and this cutie pie is a great place to start.


I love these little feet. I know one day they will be sweaty and smell, but for now I enjoy kissing on them all the time!



A lot of exciting things are on the horizon for us, which also means it is going to start getting a little busy around here. . .I, along with my friend Emily, are in charge of the decor for the 2011 Otter Creek Baby Blessing. . .between yesterday and today I have wrapped 72 boxes but it is all worth it for those precious 31 babies! Everything is going to turn out so cute. I have a photography class, and I am also taking a more involved role in Otter Creek's Consignment Sale happening the first weekend in March which is exciting. (mark your calendars! This sale was voted Nashville's Best Consignment Sale in 2010!!)


No comments: