After taking our Santa pictures (the next blog), we walked around the mall a bit. This mall is one of my favorites, it holds a lot of memories of walking around and around while I was pregnant. The grandparents let Lucas have some fun in the Disney Store, he wasn't quite sure what to do with that freedom but he picked out a "Cars" sippy cup and play car and was quite proud of his goods.
One tradition that has started occurring when I come to visit is a girls dinner out at Bravo. Why Bravo? Um hello, have you had their cheesecake?! Because it was so close to Thanksgiving, not as many could come out, but I just loved my special time with Megan, Kristen, and Julie. Treasures of friends for sure.
Lucas loves to play instruments. We have a drum from Africa that he likes to play along with music, and he always loves playing guitar with Grand Da. This visit, he discovered how much fun it was to play piano with Sugar!
Thanksgiving Day was full of fun and lots of people! This is my super cute nephew Hudson in probably the cutest outfit ever, but he wasn't too keen on looking at the camera for me.
Josh and I with our little turkey.
I love Josh's face in this photo! This is Josh with our niece Ava!
Love my sister Megan and so thankful she could spend Thanksgiving with us this year.
Lucas is a pretty picky eater and with the time change and chaos of people he didn't really eat, but he did love the cranberry jello, peanut clusters, and pumpkin pie which might explain why he was hyper the rest of the day.
My lovely parents. I just love them so much!
The sisters-in-law: Kara, Kelly, and Alayna. We usually designate ourselves the meal clean-uppers, but really it is so we can get to the peanut clusters first. Oops. I let out our secret.
The first time all 4 grandchildren are together would just beg for that perfect picture wouldn't it? Well, this is what we got:
The twins and their boys!
Lucas finds a few certain people that he attaches himself too. . .I love that he fell in love with Aunt Alayna on this trip, he just wanted her to hold him and pay attention to him!
Lucas loved hanging out with my brother, or who he calls, "D" because "Duncan" is a bit hard to say when you are one.
I dare you to try and not smile when you look at this photo:

No comments:
Post a Comment