One of our newest loves in this house is Elmo (along with dinosaurs, trucks, and airplanes). This is Lucas showing us how strong he is with his Elmo slippers on.
I wouldn't be surprised if some of you saw me on the side of the road today. We were driving, I saw a pretty red tree with lots of leaves, so we stopped to play!
The lighting wasn't great, and I didn't get much eye contact out of my little person, but we had fun.
It was a little quiet upstairs, so I walked into Lucas' room and this is what I found. . . .the same day that he figured out the doors in the house, he starts climbing his crib. Awesome.
Thankfully, our alarm systems beeps if opens a door, not sure how to alarm the crib however. . .
These are pumpkin creme sandwiches that I made this past week for my Bunco girls. YUM. You can find the recipe on the Real Simple website, I highly recommend it!
No comments:
Post a Comment